Below are some highlights:
- A new homepage for ChurchHub.ca! This new page provides quicker access to existing training materials, FAQs, and the support team. Launching in early May. We encourage everyone to update their ChurchHub bookmark/favourite once it is live!
- Improvements for Ministers and Communities of Faith seeking reappointment or a change in relationship.
- Unique logins for Search Committees, separate from Community of Faith (COF) Admin roles.
- Various improvements to the “update my contact information” page, including the ability to specify a preferred language of communication, and the ability to update your website address for Communities of Faith.
- ADP # is now visible to all enrolled COFs on their “My Community of Faith” page.
- Various improvements to profiles, search for Ministers and Communities of Faith.
- Automated reminders every six months to Ministry Personnel available for Call or Appointment, as well as COFs with roles on Available Positions list that their posts are still active.
- Ability for COF Admins to specify and update various local roles including ADP Contact, Regional Representative, Treasurer, Music Director/organist, and more.
- Annual Statistics forms and Annual Assessment data, including historical records.
- Unique logins for Treasurers.
Additional enhancements and functionality will continue to be added throughout 2021. Watch for more announcements in the coming months!
– The ChurchHub Team